Re: Cheat Sheet keyboard shortcuts

Hey Michael,

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com> wrote:
If this looks okay and doesn't overlap anyone else's work, I'll add
some explanatory stuff and more shortcuts (like those in System
Settings).

Mike

I had worked-up a table with this info, but hadn't merged it in yet.  Yours looks fine, though.

One thing I noticed was that you have the same description for three different shortcuts: Alt+Tab, Alt+Shift+Tab, and Alt+`.  Those should have slightly different descriptions.

Also, where can we get the source for your shortcuts?

Thanks for your help!

Jim