Re: files-disc-write.page.stub

Great, thanks. This should just be the basic in-Nautilus
burning instructions. Insert disc, CD/DVD creator comes
up, or get to it from the Nautilus sidebar. Drag or copy
and paste files in (link to files-copy). Click Write to
Disc. Maybe a note on what "Image File" means when you
select the disc to write to.