Re: WOP Mentors Needed

Hi Everyone,

As one of the 'mentees' of the last WOP, I can tell you the docs team was a great way to get involved with the community!  I was sad to see that documentation was not on the list of projects for the upcoming WOP, especially since there is so much left to do.  Most of the gnome applications are still in need of Mallard docs!
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ApplicationHelp

The Mallard 10 minute tour made learning Mallard fun.  It is nicely documented for the beginner documentation writer.
http://projectmallard.org/about/learn/tenminutes.html

So, to second Paul's request, it would be awesome to have the documentation team have a mentor for possible participants for the next round of the WOP.

Thanks!

Tiffany Antopolski
GWOP 2010 Participant