Re: Remaining topics for the Desktop Help

I will do these 5 today or tomorrow:

nautilus-behavior*
nautilus-display*
nautilus-list*
nautilus-preview*
nautilus-views*

Question: Do I link them into anything?  Or just leave them orphaned?

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Phil Bull <philbull gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys,

Here's a list of the desktop help topics remaining to be completed (so
far; it's subject to change). I've categorised them by how difficult I
think they will be to write. Of course, this is subjective - if you find
an easy topic difficult, or vice versa, don't worry about it.

If a topic has a "*" text to it, it's one that we MUST have completed
before the 3.0 release. All of the other topics we can live without,
although it would still be nice to have them completed for 3.0, which is
just over a week away.

It's probably best to take a few topics to work on at once. Reply to
this email or discuss on IRC to make sure that you're not working on the
same thing as someone else. Get in touch if you're confused about the
purpose of a topic too.

If you're interested in helping out but don't know how to get started,
let me know. For this, all you really need is a git checkout of
gnome-user-docs [1] and probably a recent version of the GNOME 3.0
preview [2].

=================
EASY
=================