Working on Gnome Docs

Hi All,

Oh, how I miss having my Gnome-doc colleagues around for face-to-face conversations about docs. :(    <--- Sad Tortuga Face.  I hope you all got home / are getting home safely.

Today I'm going to be working on the Web, Email and Chat help. I'll try to commit frequently so that I don't step on anyone's toes. If you want to be in touch, I will be online from home a little later, but am at a cafe that blocks IRC for now.

Thanks for making the Toronto hackfest a great one, everyone. We got so much done, and we have a great start. Let's keep going, and make the GNOME 3 docs great.  : )

Jim