Re: Empathy freeze exception

Hi!

> I'd like to request a freeze exception for a little feature in Empathy: the
> possibility to delete conversation logs.

Sorry, but -1 with my i18n hat on, this is really really late in the
cycle and feature freeze is long over and everybody is busy getting all
the unstable bit (control-center, etc) of GNOME 3 up and running which
is difficult enough.

Consider to repropose this after 3.0 so I might be included in a 3.0.1
or whatever but for now I wouldn't say that is release critical.

Thanks,
Johannes