GNOME 3.0 -- developer documentation and gnome.org text

Hi!  With Allan Day, I'm managing marketing for the release of GNOME 3.0.

Shaun McCance, of the documentation project team, is helping Allan write and edit the GNOME 3.0 porting guide at http://live.gnome.org/Gnome3PortingGuide . Thanks, Shaun! I would love it if the documentation project team could spend a little time on this during your hackfest in Toronto.

I'd also like for any documentation folks who have some free time to take a look at the gnome.org redesign mockup at http://wptest.gnome.org/ (see http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2011-March/msg00050.html & http://etherpad.tugraz.at/x593dDuQ2C for some thoughts on what text to put in the subpages). We welcome volunteers to help write some of this text. Perhaps some of it we can repurpose from existing documentation or pages that I may not know about.

Please let me know if you can help!

Thanks,
Sumana