Re: Developer Docs Tasks

Hi Shaun!

Am Mittwoch, den 09.03.2011, 11:10 -0500 schrieb Shaun McCance:
> http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/DeveloperDocs

Added some info there.

In general I will focus on bringing the tutorials into a good state (for
C/C++/Vala/JS/Python*). Working 4-5 days on this should bring it forward
a lot and I can fix the remaining glitches in Anjuta if things don't
work as expected. I doubt we will be able to add more guides if nobody
else concentrates on this and I guess most of you will be busy with
user-help. If we want to add something else, I think GIO (File handling,
async) and ATK (or accesibility in general) could be considered most
important

Regards,
Johannes

* I simply don't know enough about C# and Java and I would recommend
people to work in MonoDevelop/Eclipse so this needs separate
consideration.