Re: Spelling mistake

Hi Christian,

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 15:14 -0500, Christian Müller wrote:
> English documentation
>
>       * Desktop User Guide / Working with Files / Spatial Mode /
>         Spatial Windows
>               * between Figure 6-3 and 6-4: "each open Nautilus
>                 windows"; correct: "each open Nautilus window"
>       * Desktop User Guide / Working with Files / Spatial Mode /
>         Spatial Windows Components
>               * The line of component "View pane" is not corresponding
>                 with the line of the respective description
>               * Recommendation: at least one line more space between
>                 each component
> Thank you for all your efforts!

Thanks for getting in touch! The issues you reported affect the old
GNOME desktop user guide, which was deprecated following the release of
GNOME 3.0. Unfortunately, that means that we're not supporting that set
of documentation any more, and won't be releasing any more updates to
it. The new set of documentation can be found here:

http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/

(And in the gnome-user-docs module.)

Thanks again,

Phil