Re: The Ubuntu page for Dev Tools is outdated

Hi!

> Actually, Glade is now version 3.8. However, I discovered that Anjuta
> isn't up to date. (This doesn't matter because you can use Gedit or
> Geany) Otherwise all the packages are up-to-date. Gnome 3 is still not
> available, so you'll need the ppa for that, but the development
> packages are there in Natty.

The primary purpose of that page is to help setting up a distribution
for following the tutorials on developer.gnome.org which use Anjuta 3.0
and Gtk+ 3.0. Therefore, if those cannot be installed it's just
confusing and as such the page suggests currectly the ppa (or 11.10
now).

Of course there are a thousands other ways for GNOME development but
they aren't covered (and shouldn't be covered) on that page.

Regards,
Johannes