introductory mail

Hi there,

I am keenly interested in community based documentation and have been an enthusiastic GNOME user for the last six years. I am curious about your approach towards topic based user help and have had a first look into the Mallard project.

I am a professional technical writer and editor and would be happy to help with proofing, editing and at least to some extent also with content writing. I also work with the Fedora community and am at the moment battling with the GNOME chapter for the Fedora User Guide.

Kind regards,

-florian

--
Florian Nadge

Technical Writer | Engineering Content Services

Brno Office—(+420) 532 294 327 | inhouse—82-62327
Red Hat Czech s.r.o. | Purkyňova 99/71
612 45 Brno | Czech Republic
mail to—fnadge redhat com
www.cz.redhat.com
Time zone: CEST
irc nick: fnadge (#docs, #berrata, #devel)