Re: How to convert documentation into html

Am Donnerstag, den 07.07.2011, 12:13 +0200 schrieb Mario Blättermann:
> Am 07.07.2011 09:50, schrieb Andrej Znidarsic:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I was wondering if it's possible to convert gnome documentation from
> > .page files to html. We would like to use gnome documentation as a sort

> [1]. Why do you need to convert them manually? Just link to the
> library's website.
>
> [1] http://library.gnome.org/

Hi

those manuals are not updated on a very frequent basis, as far as I
know. Perhaps like every couple of days.

If you are writing/translating docs, it does make a lot of sense to
manually build the documentation locally.
--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach googlemail com>