Telepathy integration into Evince: Progress Report Week # 6

I have made some headway with the Contact Selector Widget and the initial vala code has been commited to my gitorious repo: https://gitorious.org/contact-chooser/contact-chooser/commit/7f7d3d2987b510f0af452abbef9dbf3bd5c0df8c

This commit is the start of the class design for the Contact Selector.  The class creates an "Add shares to 'Report':"  window (at this point it is a top level window, but will end up being a modal window to a parent window that displays the "Currently sharing 'Report' with" contacts.  The "Add shares ..." window holds a Gtk.TreeView which displays all the user's contact's.  The contact's names and avatars are stored in a Gtk.ListStore.

This is a screenshot of the resulting widget: http://gitorious.org/contact-chooser/contact-chooser/blobs/master/Screenshot-Add%20shares%20to%20%27Report%27.png

The next step includes adding Cancel and Save buttons to the VBox, as well as the permissions drop-down menu and the "Notify new shares by email" check-box. (See: http://gitorious.org/gnome-design/gnome-design/blobs/master/mockups/document-sharing/document-sharing.png).  Then the "Currently sharing 'Report:' with TreeView needs to be created.  In Evince, I think it may be possible to integrate this TreeView into the sidepane.

--
Tiffany Antopolski