Re: Self Introduction

On 06/30/2011 08:02 AM, Kelly Sinnott wrote:
> Hi Joshua!
>
> That content spec is pretty interesting to compare to our Desktop Help.
> Would this be present alongside Yelp, replacing it, or somehow linked to
> it? I have yet to use Fedora, so I'm curious how its built-in docs
> system works.

That's a really good question Kelly. There has been some discussion in
Fedora-docs about the intersection of scope between Gnome docs and our
Fedora user docs.

The scope of the change between Gnome 2 and Gnome 3 and the novice user
audience is an interesting problem. Do we try to put everything in one
place for them? Maybe in the Fedora docs we point them to the relevant
Gnome docs, and contribute there instead of putting it in the Fedora
docs itself...

Fedora documentation is currently delivered as web-hosted html and pdf
user guides: http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/index.html