Re: 2010 Q4 Report

Hi Shaun,

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 11:50 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> It's that time again. I'm putting together the quarterly report
> for the documentation team, and I need your input. Please let
> me know what's been done in October, November, and December of
> 2010. I'll put it all together and send it off.

A few things from me:

      * Shaun and Phil attended the Developer Documentation/Tools
        hackfest in Berlin in December. We produced a number of in-depth
        introductory tutorials for programmers who are new to the GNOME
        platform, planned extensive changes to the developer
        documentation website, worked on some terminology
        recommendations and stubbed-out a new HIG in Mallard.
      * Andre Klapper and Barbara Tobias have joined Phil and April in
        working on the Evolution documentation rewrite. Andre has done a
        significant amount of planning.
      * I stubbed-out a new Style Guide and wrote a few topics for it.
        Mario Blättermann also contributed.
      * I stubbed-out a number of topics related to the GNOME Shell for
        the Desktop Help, and wrote a few topics related to power
        management.

Thanks,

Phil

--