Open Help Conference & Sprint

Hi folks,

I emailed back in November about the Open Help Conference,
which I'm hosting in June:

http://openhelpconference.com/

We talked about having a hackfest during the post-conference.
Since that time, we decided to have a hackfest in March. That
might mean we won't be able to get sponsorship for a hackfest
at the conference. It's worth asking, but I can't guarantee it.

Regardless, if we want to have one, I need to know soon who
plans to come and for how many days. The conference is Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday. (Friday's just a reception.) Hackfests
are post-conference. If you plan to come, please reply telling
me how many days you can stay after the main conference. Rooms
for sprints need to be booked soon.

Also, if you're coming to the conference, please register soon.
Monday the 28th is the last day for early-bird registration.
After that, registration goes up to $100. Also (shameless plug),
spread the word. :)

Thanks,
Shaun