Refactoring the user help

Hi All,

I took a look at some of the user help for Gnome3 yesterday morning, and I was thinking it could be re-organized a bit.

I sketched out some suggestions for some of the reorganization work.  The examples below are a rough outline,but I've also attached a text file that lists-out all of the current help files.  That list is not an exact list, but could be a starting point.

As for the items with the hash marks in front of them, those might be placeholders for how distros would want to include their own help.  (I'm not sure whether the gnome user help would include much information on rhythmbox or shotwell, for example.)

Getting Started / Desktop Tour
- Much of the shell content that is included now
- Include existing information on Apps

Working with Files
- Files and Folders
- Backing up Files

Internet and Networking
- Get online
# - Browse the web
# - Send and receive email

Customizing
- Look and Feel
-  (incl.Log in Screen and Log in Sound settings sections)
- Clock Settings
- Mouse Appearance Settings
- Keyboard and Language Settings

Administering
- User and Group Accounts
- Power Settings
- Mouse and Touchpad behavior / configurations
# - Updating Your System

# - Security

Accessibility

# Pictures and Video