Re: Virtual Sprint

I am in all of Saturday, and most of Sunday.

On 30 August 2011 19:32, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
Hi folks,

It sounds like most people were good with doing a virtual
sprint this weekend, Sep 3-4. So let's plan on that. Send
things you'd like to accomplish as a reply on the list.

Please plan to spend time uninterrupted on the docs. I know
we all have lives full of distractions, but the real value
of sprints is that everybody is 100% focused on the task.

I'll plan to spend more or less the entirety of both days,
with periodic breaks, where "entirety" is defined in terms
of my time zone (UTC-0400). I should be able to get some
overlap with Europeans. Put in however much time you can.

--
Shaun