Re: Accerciser string change

2011/8/29 F Wolff <friedel translate org za>
Hi Javier

Is this change needed?
I thought there is a general move towards more
typographically correct characters and punctuation? There is no problem
to have non-ASCII characters in the translatable strings:

https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines/Don%27t%20use%20anything%20besides%20ASCII%20or%20UTF-8%20in%20messages

Luc and Friedl, it's not strictly necesary, but I did it just for to homogenize the copyright symbol, and I thought that the preferred way was with ASCII because of the PEP-8. Sorry for not to ask/google a little bit about this.

Best regards!

--
Javier Hernández Antúnez
<jhernandez emergya es>