Re: Accerciser string change

2011/8/29 F Wolff <friedel translate org za>
Hi Javier

Is this change needed?
I thought there is a general move towards more
typographically correct characters and punctuation? There is no problem
to have non-ASCII characters in the translatable strings:

Luc and Friedl, it's not strictly necesary, but I did it just for to homogenize the copyright symbol, and I thought that the preferred way was with ASCII because of the PEP-8. Sorry for not to ask/google a little bit about this.

Best regards!

Javier Hernández Antúnez
<jhernandez emergya es>