Net- and Web- sections

Hi All,

In the GNOME user docs, the Net- and Web- help are split into separate sections. Things started out that way in Ubuntu docs, but a while back I did some work to merge the Net- and Web- sections into one section for Ubuntu docs.

Would GNOME docs folks like me to adapt this for GNOME user docs, as well, or would you prefer that the sections be kept separate?

As a reference, here are the net+web user docs as they exist with Ubuntu: https://help.ubuntu.com/11.04/ubuntu-help/net.html

Jim

P.S. those docs might need a refresh from our most up-to-date sources for 11.04, but that set of docs is close to what is in the 11.04 repo.