Re: gnome-user-docs master

I am totally interested in the virtual sprint!  Count me in!

On 24 August 2011 19:18, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
Hi folks,

I made a final 3.0.5 release and merged gnome-3-0 to master.
Anything you do on the gnome-3-0 branch now doesn't matter.
Put all your new stuff on master. Go wild.

Also, we're starting to hit our freezes in the 3.2 cycle, so
it's time we put some real focus into our help files. Would
anybody be interested in doing a virtual sprint? A weekend
where we all agree to be completely devoted to docs?

--
Shaun