Re: Gedit docs update

Hey Paul,

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Paul Weaver <ch3pjw bath ac uk> wrote:
Hi Jim,

I'm ok with gedit and git, and I've pulled the current sources and had a
look at the current help docs. The libraries on my Fedora 15 install
aren't up-to-date enough to compile the source sadly, but I can install
all the plugins you list from the Fedora repos. Therefore, if no major
changes have been made since gedit version 3.0.6, I can go ahead and
start writing some stuff.

I'll stick with the current format of the docs and try to match the
writing style as best I can. Should be able to start in earnest
tomorrow.

Regards,
Paul Weaver

Sounds great. I think that doing the initial work based on version 3.0.6 will be fine. We can do some final testing and tweaks once we get closer to the 3.2 release.

Thanks again for offering to help!

Jim