Re: Desktop Summit

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 10:41 +0300, Sivan Greenberg wrote:
> Shaun,
>
>  Since I'll be attending, it could be indeed a great opportunity to meet you.
>
>  Will you be running docs bofs etc?

There's no docs BOF on the schedule. My talk will probably run a bit
short, and I'd like to encourage people to have some discussions in
the rest of the time. I'm happy to have an ad-hoc BOF with people,
maybe just at a table in the lobby area. But as of Monday, I'll be
pretty busy with GNOME Foundation board stuff, and then with the
GObject introspection hackfest.

--
Shaun