Re: introductory mail

Hi Florian,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Florian Nadge <fnadge redhat com> wrote:
Hi there,

I am keenly interested in community based documentation and have been an enthusiastic GNOME user for the last six years. I am curious about your approach towards topic based user help and have had a first look into the Mallard project.

I am a professional technical writer and editor and would be happy to help with proofing, editing and at least to some extent also with content writing. I also work with the Fedora community and am at the moment battling with the GNOME chapter for the Fedora User Guide.

Kind regards,

-florian

Thanks for your message, and thanks for your interest in GNOME documentation. It would be great to have your contributions and input into GNOME docs.

Where there certain areas where you'd like to help? For example, would you like to contribute to the platform help, the developer help, or perhaps some application help? Let us know if there's an area where you think you might be most comfortable, or where you think you might be best able to fill a gap.

Thanks again, and welcome!!

Jim