Re: "Button" Links

Hey Shaun,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 7:25 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

I've been playing with some styling to give us button-looking links
in Mallard pages. Sometimes they feel right, and they can certainly
draw attention to certain actions.

Screenshot attached using it for an install link. You get the button
rendering using a style hint on link, like this:

<link action="" style="button">Install</link>

Thoughts?

--
Shaun

Great idea!

I think this looks great. With the way that we have install links now, the user doesn't know whether clicking on the inline link will do. Using a separate install link style will make it more clear that clicking on such a link would install the needed software.

Jim