Re: Hosting GUPnP API documentation?

Hi Ross,

> We're in the process of migrating the GUPnP project from various hosts
> (code in gitorious, bugzilla on o-hand, www on intel) to gnome.org.
> One of the steps is the documentation... would it be possible to get
> the GUPnP API documentation (standard gtk-doc) added to
> developer.gnome.org?

Please file a bug (product: website, component: developer.gnome.org),
with a short blurb about GUPnP.

I also encourage you to answer Shaun request for help and contribute
some paragraphs to the platform overview.

   http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2011-April/msg00017.html

Cheers,

        Fred