Re: Generating candidate version for net-manual.page

Hi Aline,

On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 19:15 -0300, Aline Bessa wrote:
> I'm generating candidate versions for the * pages I found here
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gnome-doc-list gnome org/msg06037.html
> that were under "review" status.
> net-manual.page was one of them.

I've reviewed and applied the patches you sent. Great work! You've
picked up lots of typos and fixed a number of ambiguously-worded
sentences. Some very good catches in there.

One comment on some of the changes - the recommended style for
instructing a user to click a button is this:

"Click <gui>OK</gui>."

Not this:

"Click on <gui>OK</gui>."

This was a decision we made a year or two ago - there's no need for the
extra word in there. I've reverted these changes in your patches. This
reminds me that we should finish the style guide at some point too...

(By the way, I decided not to apply the patch for net-othersconnect
because the only changes to the text were to change "click" to "click
on".)

Thanks, and well done!

Phil