question about mallard topic organization

Hi,

I am working on Evince Mallard docs.  I am having a problem figuring out why one of the topic pages is not sorting itself alphabetically.  More specifically the guide page has a section called Reading Documents, and the topics in it are listed in this order:

Zooming in and out
Error when opening a File
Finding things in a document
Moving around  a document
Opening a document
Passwords-protected documents

As you can see it's the Zooming in and out that is the problem.  However the problem gets interesting.  I have an older version of the evince docs folder (let's call it evince_old), where that page is sorted properly, so appears at the end.   The difference in the zooming.page between the evince_old and evince_current folder is trivial (I am attaching both here).  If I take the zooming.page from evince_old and move it to evince_current, it sorts properly, and similarly if I take the zooming.page from evince_current and move it to evince_old, it appears first in the guide page.  (Since the two pages are in essence the same, I thought something else may have been interfering, so I had done this test and was surprised that it seems the problem really is in zooming.page).  So in a way, I can fix the problem just by reverting back to the older version of zooming.page, but I am curious as to what exactly is causing this to happen.  Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tiffany Antopolski

P.S.  Also, is there a way to manually set the order of topic pages in a section... I have another section where the topics begin with a number, so they appear in this order:  1,10,11...2, 3 etc.  I would want them to be in numerological order instead of 'alphabetical' order, so I think this would have to be set manually?