Desktop Help tasks

Hi all,

I'm a mentor for the Women's Outreach Program[1] and we've had a tremendous interest in women applying for one of the five spots to work on desktop help.

I'm going to look at Phil here, but I need some help in building out the list of topics and tasks[2] that need to be done in the Desktop Help gitorious repo. �Not only do those applying have to complete one task with their application, this would also help current and new contributors with places to start / topics to write about for 3.0.

I apologize for not knowing, but do we have a list of topics that have already been brainstormed that we can add to the wiki?

Thanks.

Paul

[1]�http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWomen/OutreachProgram
[2]�http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/DesktopHelp