String freeze break request for Release notes of Gnome 2.32

Hi,

Some of the new features of Evince in 2.32 Release depend on unstable
poppler version, so they are not really available for
normal users, so I ask for a freeze break so we can delete the
offending features  from the release notes, since after Ubuntu 10.10
release we are starting to get frustrated users that try to find these
features with no luck.

>From a translation point of view, It would be removal of one paragraph
plus a big part of another paragraph in the Improved pdf support on
the section.

Greetings

José Aliste