Re: Status Updates

Hi Shaun,

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 18:51 -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:
> It's the end of the quarter again, and Stormy will soon
> be asking for team updates for the GNOME Quarterly Report.
> Once again, I could use your help getting a list of what's
> been accomplished in July, August, and September.

In no particular order:

      * Pushed new Evince Mallard docs to the Evince developers,
        discussed further modifications (work in progress; thanks to
        Tiffany Antopolski).
      * Delivered Anjuta feature overview document.
      * Added a number of draft and reviewed topics for the desktop help
        (thanks to April Gonzales and Cristopher Thomas). More stubs are
        in preparation.
      * Started work on rewriting the Evolution documentation using
        Mallard.

Thanks,

Phil

--