A problem with dblatex

Hi,

I have chosen to distribute translated pdf of my user's manual in
my tarball. It happens that one translation doesn't correctly
generate the pdf. dblatex aborts with error:

pdflatex failed
nautilus-actions-config-tool.tex:601: Argument of \language active@arg" has an extra }.
nautilus-actions-config-tool.tex:601: leading text: ...o -{}-{}text="\%c selected item(s): \%U"}
Unexpected error occured

I have run dblatex in debug mode in order to keep intermediate files,
but generated .tex seems identical to those of other translations.
The '{}' seem normally balanced.

I have checked (thanks Claude) that the input xml is valid:
xmllint --valid --noout sl/nautilus-actions-config-tool.xml does
not complain (does not output anything).

So I am a bit lost (and I do not know Latex..).

May someone suggest some track(s) I may examine in order to fix that ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Pierre