Re: Patch for increased readability of Tomboy help files

On Sun, 2010-05-23 at 17:13 -0400, Harold Schreckengost wrote:
> This is just a small patch to increase the readability of the new Tomboy
> help files.  Commas have been added where I felt it was appropriate, as
> well as wording being changed in several places.  Hopefully, this
> improves the readability of the documents.
>
> Thanks!
> Harold

Harold,

Thanks for the patch! I had a chance to review it this morning and
committed it.  I tried to use git commit --author to give you
attribution for the changes, but I screwed up and it didn't go through.

Thanks again, I appreciate the editing.

Paul