Re: live.gnome.org/Orca and content license

New address: br.gnome.org/Orca.

Who will answer me? I can use that portuguese content of live.gnome.org/Orca?

Alexandre Magno

2010/5/19 Alexandre Magno Brito de Medeiros <alexandre mbm gmail com>
Hello!

Sorry. My english is poor.

I want to start of the Orca documentation in Portuguese in wiki.softwarelivre.org/Orca, starting to put there what is already translated. Then I intend to promote that site through mailing lists and projects where visually impaired participate.

I want to move live.gnome.org/Orca portuguese pages to wiki.softwarelivre.org/Orca.But I have doubts as to permit use of those contents. Please see http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/LicenseInformation.

In http://library.gnome.org/devel/ footnotes have: "Hosted documents have their own copyright notices." And in http://live.gnome.org/Orca footnotes have: "Copyright © 2005 - 2009 The GNOME Project."

What do you say?

Interestingly, those translations into Portuguese was me who did it, because I did not matter to worry about copyright.

Alexandre Magno
Natal - RN. Brazil.