Re: Login trouble

Hi Wanda,

Am Montag, den 17.05.2010, 22:26 -0700 schrieb Wanda Moore:
> First, let me say that I'm not sure where my question goes.
> Hopefully, you can help.

Unfortunately you've hit the wrong mailing list as this is only for
GNOME documentation issues and not for user support.

Your questions might be better suited for a forum, e.g. the forum of the
Linux distribution that you currently use (which one is it?).
Also it would be good if you could be a bit more specific and provide
steps for the problems that you currently face so it's easier for people
to help you.

Thanks,
andre
--