Re: GNOME Color Manager 2.30.0

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> gnome-color-manager is a session program that makes it easy to manage, install
> and generate color profiles in the GNOME desktop.
>
> Version 2.30.0
> Released: 2010-03-29

As per usual I've built this GCM release, for Ubuntu, this time for
both Ubuntu Karmic and Ubuntu Lucid (the next LTS)...

The packages are available on both my main PPA, and my gcm-release PPA:

  https://launchpad.net/~pmjdebruijn/+archive/gcm-release

This might be of interest to some as well:

  https://launchpad.net/~pmjdebruijn/+archive/argyll-release

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn