Conglomerate manual in D-L?

Hi folks,

a long time ago Sergej Udaltsov has migrated the Conglomerate manual to
g-d-u support, and make it translatabel by the xml2po and gettext tools.
It's difficult to say whether we may expect a new Conglomerate version
in the nearest future. But I've seen there were some bugfixes and a lot
of new GUI translations and updates have arrived. What do you think,
should the translatable manual appear in the D-L pages? Is it worth the
effort?

Cheers,
Mario