Re: Doc Team Meeting

On 4 March 2010 08:17, Phil Bull <philbull gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Shaun,
>
> On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 16:15 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
>> Absolutely.  I'll send minutes and a full log to the list.
>> This should be done for every meeting.

[snip]

I think this is very important for those who cannot participate in the
meeting, or for whatever reason choose not to, but still have an
interest in the discussions. I am hoping to contribute to GNOME
documentation but am far from confident in my technical knowledge and
how much time I can devote to this. In the meantime I am continuing to
read the style guides and getting to know the "lay of the land". This
includes discussions amongst existing team members, such as the
meeting scheduled and mentioned earlier in this thread.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson