Re: Desktop help location?

2010/6/15 Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>:

> Traditionally development happens in master, and are later branched,
> is there a reason why gnome-user-docs would be doing this differently?
> Should I update the jhbuild modulesets to track gnome-3-0?

We were going to use the gnome-3-0 branch as a staging pool, and move
the complete topics into master when reviewed and ready to be
translated (otherwise there could be some noise for translators).

Personally, I wouldn't update the jhbuild modulesets yet, we don't
have a lot of content there. But I would also like to hear what others
think about that.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>