Re: [gnome-db] Creating Mallard documentation for LIBGDA

On Fri, 2010-06-04 at 11:53 -0500, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> I'm starting to write some documentation for GDA, but I don't found
> how link them to the library reference (the one DevHelp shows).

For the gtkmm documentation (and others), we just link to the location
at library.gnome.org, using an XML entity to avoid repeating the first
part of the URL. Then that prefix can at least be changed easily if
necessary.

> The mallard proyect home page, I think, describe how to write guides
> with topics, but I don't fine how to link it to gtk-doc reference
> documentation.

I would use DocBook XML for developer documentation.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com