PhD student willing to help

Hi everyone,

My name is Manuel Fontán I'm a PhD student from Vigo University willing to help, since I'm not very experienced programmer and due to personal needs, my PhD thesis requires lots of documentation :-), I've thought that documentation would be a great way to start helping Gnome project.
It will be great if anyone could give me little tasks to get in touch.

Thanks in advanced,

Manuel.

P.D:I'm attending to the Guadec next July if anyone is interested in recruiting me to help in any other project :-) or just know me in person.