Re: [gnome-love] Enhancement of the gnome-search-tool

Hi Paul,

as soon as I find the time to fix my Internet connection at home, I'll come back here with a bag full of questions.

I can definitely read docs for gbrainy, Tomboy, and Cheese and what else.

And thanks a lot for the very warm and welcoming reception!

chris

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
Hi Chris!

On 01/20/2010 03:10 PM, Christian Sasso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new here: could you guys do with some help?

Glad to have you, and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself!

> I started proof-reading few docs on the Gnome web site and I wonder
> whether there is more need for it.

Yes, there absolutely is a need for it.  Both on the website, but
probably more imporantly, in some new and upcoming docs.  We're in the
process of writing a lot of new documentation as we transition from
Docbook to Mallard and we'll need review help.  New docs that are coming
for 2.30 just off the top of my head include gbrainy, Tomboy, and Cheese.

> It has been several years since I wrote any Gnome code, so at the moment
> I'm probably not the best person to start writing any doc from scratch.

We're more than happy to mentor and help, including using Git to
checkout the latest docs or whatever you might need help with.  Please
just ask!

> chris
>
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Christian Sasso
> <christian sasso gmail com <mailto:christian sasso gmail com>> wrote:

<snip>

Welcome to the team!

Best,

Paul