Re: 2009 Q4 Report

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 1:50 AM, Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org> wrote:
> 2010/1/4 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> It's that time again.  Stormy will be asking for input from
>> the various Gnome teams for the fourth-quarter 2009 report.
>>
>> So, what have people been up to in the last three months?
>
> - Tetravex Mallard rewrite by Mario
> - gbrainy Mallard rewrite (I'm starting to take a look at it)
> - I've been working on a survey for the docs, but it's not public yet,
> and also have started brainstorming about gnome-shell (not public yet
> too)
>
> Ciao.
>
> --
> Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>

- A comment-based documentation tracking system, based upon google sidewiki :)
- Validation scripts for mallard
- Templates

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds