Re: More string changes in gedit

Hi,

El sáb, 20-02-2010 a las 10:47 +0000, Philip Withnall escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just committed the last batch of string changes to gedit for this
> cycle (as part of bgo#610048). Although there are two patches left on
> that bug, they won't be applied this cycle.
>
> The changes are, again, fairly minor, and shouldn't result in much extra
> work.
Well, almost 50 strings is quite a lot of work.

Nevermind, the string "Log Out _without Saving" suggests me that the
GNOME (KDE, whatever) session is being closed, is this right? or the
action is just about closing gedit?

Thanks & cheers.

--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org