Re: UI Freeze Break Request
- From: Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
- Subject: Re: UI Freeze Break Request
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:48:24 +0100
2010/2/15 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:
> On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 16:08 +0000, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
>> Empathy's accounts dialog used to mix "Log In", "Save" and "Apply"
>> buttons in a confusing way.
>> I have a branch fixing that by implementing this logic:
>> - If we are creating a new account and are connected: display a "Log In"
>> - If not: display a "Apply" button.
> For the docs team, I'll stand behind whatever Milo says.
> He did report the bug originally. CC'd him to make sure
> he sees this.
No problem at all for me since this will fix a rather "strange"
behavior of the interface.
I updated yesterday the documentation, but was monitoring anyway this
problem in order to provide a patch for that particular topic.
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>
] [Thread Prev