Re: Tetravex help

On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 19:04 +0100, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> I just pushed the new tetravex mallard-based help in gnome-git.
> I updated also the Makefile.am, but please double check that
> everything is really working as it should be.
>
> There are two files that I didn't touch though:
> - the omf file: that file has a GFDL license line, I don't really know
> what we should do with that

git rm gnotravex.omf.in && git commit

> - there is a topic.dat file in the C/ directory, I don't know what is
> the purpose of that file, I left it there...

$ git log topic.dat
commit 633bbbbcbacd8230c7af553a8698e7c43defb80e
Author: Dan Mueth <dan eazel com>
Date:   Sat Mar 24 21:52:06 2001 +0000

    Added Gnotravex documentation.

    2001-03-24  Dan Mueth  <dan eazel com>

            Added Gnotravex documentation.

            * configure.in:
            * gnotravex/Makefile.am:
            * gnotravex/help/C/Makefile.am:
            * gnotravex/help/C/figures/gnotravex_game.png:
            * gnotravex/help/C/figures/gnotravex_mainwindow.png:
            * gnotravex/help/C/gnotravex-C.omf:
            * gnotravex/help/C/gnotravex.sgml:
            * gnotravex/help/C/topic.dat:
            * gnotravex/help/Makefile.am:

It was only touched once, when it was first added in 2001.
The manual at that time was DocBook SGML.  I have absolutely
no idea what it's for; maybe metadata for a long-forgotten
build system.  It's probably safe to nuke it.

> If there are any problems, you know where to find us! :-)

Thanks again, Milo.

--
Shaun McCance
http://syllogist.net/