Re: Tetravex help

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 21:27 +0100, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> 2010/2/9 Mario Blättermann <mariobl gnome org>:
> > The video doesn't work for me yet, but I'm still using gnome-doc-utils
> > v0.18.0. No problem, when you say it works, then it works :-)
>
> I'll try to collect other experiences about the video with latest
> gnome-doc-utils.
>
> @Shaun:
> just to have an idea, the "official" version of Yelp is based on Gecko
> right? I only tested it with Gecko, not WebKit, 'cause I?m having
> problems jhbuilding it with WebKit.

Yes.  I have never made a WebKit-based Yelp release.
Nonetheless, it appears that Debian and Ubuntu ship
a WebKit-based Yelp.  That's a lot of users.

I am fairly certain that gnome-doc-utils is doing
everything right for video (and audio).  It's an
issue of the browser engine supporting it.

> > I'm very very happy with its structure!!! Much better than the template
> > from gnome-hello. We should provide it as an example for any other
> > manuals, especially for games. The license blurb is at the right place,
> > and also the other stuff. In my mind, it's "ready to take-off", unless
> > anyone disagrees. It would be fine to have it in GNOME 2.30, and of
> > course, I would translate it before 2.30 will be released.
>
> Glad to hear that!
> As soon as I collect other experiences, I'll push everything on gnome
> git in order to have it ready for the 2.30.

Thanks Milo.  As usual, you kick ass.

--
Shaun McCance
http://syllogist.net/