Some help for the Kupfer manual needed

Hi all,

as you know from earlier posts here, the Kupfer project [1] has a (still
incomplete) documentation.

In fact, I've collected some stuff from other sources (e.g. Kupfer
website) but in my mind, it needs some completions. We don't have
pictures yet, the explanations seem to be in a wrong sort order, some
things are explained, but doesn't need an explainations, and some other
perhaps important things remain unrecognized etc.

Could someone give some hints how to make it better and more complete?
Thanks for your help, we need it really.

[1]
http://git.gnome.org/browse/kupfer/tree/help/C?h=mallard-documentation&id=dec57a97f905a6dbd9e641a4f7a9a7a3b8159dbc

Cheers,
Mario