Re: Registered Trademarks and Company names in Documentation

On Sun, 2010-12-12 at 20:19 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Do we have to mark company names and registered third-party symbols
> handled like "Microsoft Exchange" with something like ® or ™?

IIRC (IANAL), we have no legal obligation to mark anybody's
trademarks. I think we shouldn't bother with them at all,
because they're distracting. The Evolution manual is the
only doc I'm aware of that currently marks any trademarks.

> Is there any guideline for this on the wiki?

Not that I'm aware of. Probably worth putting into whatever
will replace the style guide.

--
Shaun