UI Changes and new strings in Orca

Hey all.

We have a handful of new strings and UI changes in Orca:

* Bug 577705 - When Orca starts, it doesn't get to the component with focus

        A splash screen was added. Yeah, yeah, I know. A splash screen
        is *exactly* what blind users need. ;-) But it causes an
        accessible window:activate event to be triggered when it goes
        away -- which is indeed exactly what our users need. Plus it's
        pretty. :-)

* Bug 543157 - It is not always possible to distinguish on-screen text
  from Orca's "system" messages

        We added a configurable 'system' voice. It is an option (not
        immediately visible; simply available) in the Voice Settings:
        combo box of the Speech page of the Orca Preferences dialog.
        Which of course required a new string:

        #. Translators: This refers to the voice used by Orca when
        #. presenting information which is not displayed on the screen
        #. as text, but is still being communicated by the system in
        #. some visual fashion. For instance, Orca says "misspelled"
        #. to indicate the presence of the red squiggly line found
        #. under a spelling error; Orca might say "3 of 6" when a
        #. user Tabs into a list of six items and the third item is
        #. selected. And so on.
        #.
        #: ../src/orca/orca_gui_prefs.py:773
        msgctxt "VoiceType"
        msgid "System"
        msgstr ""

* Bug 520595 - Orca is far too "chatty" for persons with learning
  disabilities

        Turns out that users who happen to have a print-related learning
        disability would like us to stop speaking "system" messages. So
        we added a new checkbox to the Speech page of the Orca
        Preferences dialog whereby users could disable this. We also
        changed the order of other checkboxes on that page so as to
        group systemy things together.

        The new checkbox, of course, required a new string:

        #. Translators: If this setting is enabled, Orca will only speak
        text which is actually displayed on the screen. It will NOT
        speak things like the role of an item (e.g. 'checkbox') or its
        state (e.g. 'not checked') or say 'misspelled' to indicate the
        presence of red squiggly spelling error lines -- things which
        Orca normally speaks. This setting is primarily intended for low
        vision users and sighted users with a learning disability.
        #: ../src/orca/orca-setup.ui.h:101
        msgid "Only speak displayed text"
        msgstr ""

My apologies for not getting this announcement to you sooner. And I do
realize that, technically, it is being made 1.5 hours after the start of
UI Freeze. I would ask that you be forgiving of me as I needed some
last-minute rescuing from my co-maintainer related to make distcheck.
This announcement tardiness will not happen again.

Thanks very much! As always, we really appreciate the work y'all do!

Take care.
--joanie